The Mueller Russian Probe Thread

My guess is that the raid on Cohen's office probably has recordings between himself and Hannity discussing how to spin Trump's issues.  #ReleaseTheTapes

jamie said:
My guess is that the raid on Cohen's office probably has recordings between himself and Hannity discussing how to spin Trump's issues.  #ReleaseTheTapes

Yes, the loop is clear - Fox News to the White House to Fox News to the White House ad infinitum.

tom said:
I don't know if anyone asked this question, but where exactly was the real estate he was asking about?

St. Petersburg? 

They were probably discussing a two bedroom condo at the Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville NY.

I think the Hannity discovery will go nowhere.  It won’t hurt that POS Hannity or Trump.  It’s just a headline for the day and fodder for the late night talk shows.  

Other than being firmly convinced that Cohen is a lowlife (I know his buddy Gene "Taxi King" Freidman all too well), I have no idea what this is about.  Does anyone have an inkling of what the feds are after?

Hannity is also a client of Victoria Toensing and Jay Sekulow. Sekulow is part of Trump's legal team (although there isn't much of a team left.)  Toensing is married to and is the law partner of Joseph diGenova. It was announced that they were joining Trump's legal team but this fell through. They all regularly appear on Hannity's show. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/po...

I'm hoping to heaven that there are no acts of violent civil unrest in the marches in support of the Special Counsel Robert Mueller in the event that Trump fires him.  It detracts from the focus of the marches:  what Trump is doing.  When I signed up to march on move.org, it included a pledge not to conduct acts of civil unrest. We want people to come out in the largest numbers possible and some may be loathe to do that in fear of their safety.  One reason why the Women's March in January and the March for Our Lives against gun violence last month were so powerful, were because they were peaceful despite the incredibly large numbers of participants.   

theguardian.com:  Pittsburgh Prepares Police Officers for Possible Riots in Case Trump Fires Mueller

https://www.theguardian.com/us...

bbc.com:  Pittsburgh Police Prepare for Protests if Trump Fires Mueller

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-...

Rudy Giuliani is reportedly joining Trump’s legal team to asssit with putting to bed the Mueller investigation. Who is next to join the circus? Chris Christie? 

Anyone see this?

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told President Donald Trump last week that he isn’t a target of any part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation or the probe into his longtime lawyer, Michael Cohen, according to several people familiar with the matter.

Rosenstein, who brought up the investigations himself, offered the assurance during a meeting with Trump at the White House last Thursday, a development that helped tamp down the president’s desire to remove Rosenstein or Mueller, the people said."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news...

He's allowed to lie about that, isn't he?

"As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong? In the meantime, the never ending Witch Hunt, led by 13 very Angry and Conflicted Democrats (& others) continues into the mid-terms!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1003616210922147841

Also -

"The appointment of the Special Councel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1003624231408676864

The appointment is unconstitutional? If so he should reverse it since he swore to uphold the Constitution.

LOST said:
The appointment is unconstitutional? If so he should reverse it since he swore to uphold the Constitution.

I'm pretty sure his fingers were crossed.

Klinker said:

LOST said:

I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what crossing your fingers while swearing an oath means.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what swearing an oath means.

ridski said:

Klinker said:

LOST said:
 I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what crossing your fingers while swearing an oath means.

It would be fun if they tried the "my fingers were crossed" defense.

Trump doesn't have to be a 'target' to be named an unindicted co-conspirator (the way Nixon was).

What investigation?  Past news, back burner now that Maxine took over the party and the little kids club has a new target to pound.  Stormy-  oh yeah, her. ?  Nope, nothing burgers- put some cheese on them for a while as the Dem leadership slowly disintegrates. 

alex4855 said:
What investigation?  Past news, back burner now that Maxine took over the party and the little kids club has a new target to pound.  Stormy-  oh yeah, her. ?  Nope, nothing burgers- put some cheese on them for a while as the Dem leadership slowly disintegrates. 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mueller stopped the investigation. 

alex4855 said:

You forgot to mention fake news and witch hunt and pocahontas. Lost opportunity. Sad.

alex4855 said:

Sounds like something you'd read from @paulsurovell on twitter. Is that you coming back?

The one thread that I took down - now has it's own home.  This has been separated out due to many complaints of it being at the top of the list.  Practically every hour.  After 2,700 threads, we're still fighting over Hillary vs Trump.  And the arguments are mostly over classified information that we don't have access to.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.