The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

Apollo, check your PMs. 

I have two large (50" by 38") mounted, laminated maps, one of the U.S. one of the world.  I bought them many years ago from the Hammond Map Co. when it was on Valley Street and going out of business there.  I always thought they'd be useful in a classroom or a child's room.  They've been collecting dust here for many years.  Let me know if anyone is interested.

I wonder how much the world map has changed since Hammond went out of business. I bought a couple of books there at their sale.

Edited to Add: This item has been taken

Metal Bunk Bed—twin over full size frame. We disassembled before I took picture. One picture shows what the frame is supposed to look like when put together. The other two show the design. 60”h x 74”l. Nearly 56” at its widest.

I just saw this large bird cage at the SO DPW. An employee told me it was free for the taking. I’d estimate that it’s roughly 3ft wide, 2 ft deep and 5 ft tall. Because of the smaller wire gauge and spacing, I’d say it’s suitable for anywhere from multiple cockatiels to an African Grey or an Eclectus (maybe), at the maximum. 

It’s in great shape, although part of the right side needs to be snapped into two retaining clips. There are multiple spring loaded doors. No dishes. It’s put together with Torx screws. The casters look good. There’s a storage rack underneath.

It’s located past the clothing bins, near the metals pile. 

Pimsleur Mandarin Chinese disks. There are 8 disks- they go thru lesson 16. All I have is the disks (no book or anything). I think my Mom gave them to me- never used them. Easy South Orange p/u.  

FREE metal shelves

good condition, but the metal dividers for files is missing.  Still useable as regular shelves though 

If you just want it for scrap metal, that’s also fine.  We just want them gone and don’t want them to end up in the landfill 

Heavy, so you’ll probably need two move it

spontaneous said:

FREE metal shelves

good condition, but the metal dividers for files is missing.  Still useable as regular shelves though 

If you just want it for scrap metal, that’s also fine.  We just want them gone and don’t want them to end up in the landfill 

Heavy, so you’ll probably need two move it

The steel shelves described above are a Maplewood pickup

2 giant strips of bubble wrap, approximately 20'x6', maplewood porch pickup.

First shelf still available, and we added a second one.  These are not cheap WalMart shelves, these are quality steel shelves from a law office that closed.  And they’re FREE

Dimensions:  36” wide, 18” deep, 64” tall

Patio pick up in Maplewood 

Table.  Solid wood.  One leg is missing a wing nut, easy to replace at Home Depot. Has one leaf.  Would make a great craft table as is, or can be refinished to make it nice again

Maplewood pick up

spontaneous - what are the dimensions of your table top?

RichardR said:

spontaneous - what are the dimensions of your table top?

Dimensions
Closed, 50” long
With leaf, 64” long
33” wide
30” tall (when legs are attached)

I’ll be in Maplewood tomorrow.  I’m pretty sure I put it under the overhang, I’m hoping it didn’t get wet in the rain.  I’ll update tomorrow 

It did get rained on, but it is solid wood, not plywood or anything like that, so one night shouldn’t warp it

I’ll PM you the address if you want to come look at it

Wood table with parquet top

Maplewood pick up 

Dimensions: 33 1/2” square, 28 1/2” tall

Bag of different-sized fuzzy balls- brown, black, white. And small googly eyes- the kind that you glue on. Easy SO porch pick up. 

mmh said:

Bag of different-sized fuzzy balls- brown, black, white. And small googly eyes- the kind that you glue on. Easy SO porch pick up. 

ooh sending you a message! interested!

addiemoose said:

ooh sending you a message! interested!

Great! I will msg you back 

I have a number of large shipping cartons, coffin style with separate lid, which extends completely over the sides of the box.  

These make excellent storage for Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas decorations, or seasonal clothing.  

Sizes vary:  16-24" wide, 8-12" tall and 36, 48 or 60" long.  Most are 48" long.

Free drop-off in MSO (I am away Thursday through Sunday).

This is outgrowing our house - anyone interested?

Jamie, I’d love it! If not claimed yet  

jamie said:

For some reason I don’t see how to message you, Jamie. If still available let me know and maybe I can come later on tomorrow or during the week  

jamie said:

It's still available - I sent you a message - just click messages at the top of the page.

Also - in future to message someone - just click on messages - then compose.  Or click on their username - then send message.

Hi.  Just posted this filing cabinet in the classifieds.  It is legal-sized and in good working condition.  Needs some TLC.  I always thought it would look really nice with a new paint job.  It's free and easy pickup in Maplewood.  

T A K E N   FREE DVD CASES, about 100 or so. Most are standard 5 3/8” x 7 1/2” and black plastic. Some variety of size and color also. Porch pick up.

Free for the taking...green plastic outdoor table with four removable legs. Circular top, approx 4ft across.

Also, two spray bottles of Biodegradable Super Glean Grease Cutter and one gallon jug of ZEP concrete cleaner. Please message me if interested. 

Pop up laundry bag and 2 Night Light Plus switches. Maplewood front porch pick up.  The switch on the right in the pic shows the light on. 

Three litter boxes and some partially used litter. South Orange pickup  

Having a party for New Year’s Eve? Here’s a garment rack for everyone’s coats! South Orange pickup.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.