The MOL "Free to a Good Home" (Freecycle) Thread

does anyone have a child’s crib mobile that they no longer need? 

Curb alert:

Large square table. Good condition but needs hardware to attach the legs

10 Essex Ave, corner of Irvington Ave, in Maplewood

TAKEN -Curb Alert - 91 Jefferson- Table with 3 shelves on castors.  

Dimensions: 

46”L x 15”W x 20”H

Cross posted on Craigslist 

FREE incredibly comfortable leather sofa, 91'' long, with fading on the top cushions and a hole in the center one. Great for person caves, garages, basements, naps. Maplewood pickup.

Crate & Barrel denim sofa, 4 years old, gently used, no kids or pets. 82"W x 43" D. Pick up in Maplewood. Too big for my condo. Must remove ASAP to make room for new sofa. 

10YO Sharp Aquos 30-inch flat screen TV. Not a smart TV.

@j_r We'd like the Sharp Aquos TV. I'll PM you. 

Hello, neighbors!

ISO a spinning spice rack.  Just thought I would check here to see if someone has an extra/ one they don't need before I went out to buy one. 

Thanks! 

I have a spinning light wood one with very old spices (which are likely long past their usefulness), and I seem to be missing some of the bottles that came with it. I never use it (my go-to spices are in the cupboard), and it's taking up room on my kitchen counters. Is that what you're looking for? If so, this would probably be a good opportunity for me to get rid of it.

DeWalt 18v Cordless tool kit.   This is an older one which uses NiCad batteries.  The batteries don’t hold a charge but to my knowledge the tools still work.   These batteries are still available, or if you already have them with other tools you should be good to go.  MW pickup.  

Set has been claimed, thanks for your interest. 

Simple manual tile cutter used on about 2 projects. MW pickup. This has been claimed. 

Two unused fire extinguishers, MW pickup. This has  been claimed. 

Red_Barchetta said:
Simple manual tile cutter used on about 2 projects. MW pickup.

I want it. also the fire exting.

Red_Barchetta said:
DeWalt 18v Cordless tool kit.   This is an older one which uses NiCad batteries.  The batteries don’t hold a charge but to my knowledge the tools still work.   These batteries are still available, or if you already have them with other tools you should be good to go.  MW pickup.  

Set has been claimed, thanks for your interest. 

I want them if still available.

@Red_Barchetta I’m curious... I PMed 12/5, directly, re: power tools.  Did you NOT receive that?   Are my PMs not going thru?  Either way?

Apollo_T said:
@Red_Barchetta I’m curious... I PMed 12/5, directly, re: power tools.  Did you NOT receive that?   Are my PMs not going thru?  Either way?

Hello, yes I received your message but the tools were already taken by then and I had  edited the post to say so.  Sorry but I didn't think it was necessary to respond. 

Shear type paper cutter.  Maplewood pickup.  

We'd love the paper cutter. I'll PM you. 

RichardR said:
We'd love the paper cutter. I'll PM you. 

responded.

Two metal filing cabinets.  

Aquatic turtle food.  We only had a turtle for ten days.  They don’t eat much, so it’s nearly a full container. If someone in SOMA can use it, I’ll be happy to drop it off tomorrow. 

Free armoire. ~84"h x ~21"w

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Rentals

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertisement

Advertise here!