The Rose Garden and White House happenings: Listening to voters’ concerns

Maybe mtierney was short Gamestop. 

nohero said:

mtierney said:

I heard that the president will keep Saturdays work free. Not sure about Sundays.

President working a full 5 days, all day, during the week is a big improvement.

Showing up before noon is a big improvement

Some Q people believe Trump is still in power and has been secretly executing the Deep State for the last 10 days in front of the White House. They actually photoshopped people hanging from the gallows on the front lawn. 
insanity 

I was enjoying watching this thread sink through the floor.  Good riddance to bad garbage.

Klinker said:

I was enjoying watching this thread sink through the floor.  Good riddance to bad garbage.

I know the feeling, but I thought it was relevant to “white house happenings”. Hopefully this piece of bad rubbish will sink it to the pits of hell.

mtierney said:

LOST said:

Unbelievable.

This thread was started to vilify the government.

Not so. It began with the politicized rewrite of the events leading to the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi. 

The GQP's "politicized rewrite of the events leading to the deaths of" Americans at the Capitol wasn't going to get the same level of "umbrage" from the OP.

Trump is quitting Costco.

among other White House news, there's this.

Biden Bars Trump From Receiving Intelligence Briefings, Citing ‘Erratic Behavior’

President Biden said on Friday that he would bar his predecessor, Donald J. Trump, from receiving intelligence briefings traditionally given to former presidents, saying that Mr. Trump could not be trusted because of his “erratic behavior” even before the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

It's absolutely the right thing to do, but it's another indication of how insane the last four years have been.  

Everything about this is the complete opposite of the White House under the former occupant.  I lost count of the differences.

I have returned! Non-partisan news: Mrs Phil confirms that Phil is often off his game....

This is either a drug-addled terrorist standing in front of a display of guns and threatening teachers, or a desperate cry for help.  

One of these terrorists should stop shaving...

Trumpitis — psoriasis of the mind....

mtierney said:

Speaking of hopeless cases ...

"Donald Trump will seek to return to the political stage in an address to a major meeting of conservatives in Orlando, Florida, at a time when the Republican party appears split over loyalty to the former president." 

This should keep him up at night...so much sweeter since 3 of 9 are "his" as he understands justice to work.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/us-supreme-court-allows-release-of-trump-tax-returns_n_6033c288c5b66dfc10204659

mtierney said:

I hope we soon are at the point where Trump and Trumpism are so irrelevant and forgotten that talking about it is a sign of unhealthy fixation on the past. However, I'm not currently as hopeful as you seem to be on this; Republicans still seem plenty "Trumpy" to me, and Trump himself is still making noises about running again. Still, if someone like yourself who has been such a vocal Trump supporter is now saying Trump is no longer relevant, then that's certainly a good sign!

GL2 said:

This should keep him up at night...so much sweeter since 3 of 9 are "his" as he understands justice to work.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/us-supreme-court-allows-release-of-trump-tax-returns_n_6033c288c5b66dfc10204659

Apparently he’s living rent free in Cyrus Vances’ head also...

My Trumpxiety has been much better with him out of office and off twitter.  I hardly think about him anymore.  Like I said in the other thread where that cartoon was posted.  I think he's living rent free in the GOP moreso then the Dems.  (Another cartoon that doesn't quite make sense.)  Yes, they are looking into the insurrection - and it just happens that Trump was a key part of that.

A rent-free mind happens to be one of the things I admire most in others.

DaveSchmidt said:

A rent-free mind happens to be one of the things I admire most in others.

Don't tell me you'd prefer Cats...

PVW said:

OK, I won’t tell you. 

Externally, my own mind would prefer Hair.

DaveSchmidt said:

PVW said:

OK, I won’t tell you. 

Externally, my own mind would prefer Hair.

I can make it through the first number of Hair, at least.

I have to admit that I do think of Trump when we hit milestones like the 500,000 Covid death mark - I will never forget Donny's absolute incompetency in addressing this issue:

"You have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero"

jamie said:

I have to admit that I do think of Trump when we hit milestones like the 500,000 Covid death mark - I will never forget Donny's absolute incompetency in addressing this issue:

"You have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero"

Don’t forget...” it will disappear by Easter”...just wasn’t sure which year.

I can’t ‘like’ those comments above, re the covid milestones, but I’m certainly in agreement with the anger and frustration. 

Just watched “Irresistible “ on HBO. Best take on electioneering movie  I have ever seen. Tragic, funny, irreverent, and exposes what is so wrong in American politics. Sadly, there is probably no fixing it.

PVW said:

I hope we soon are at the point where Trump and Trumpism are so irrelevant and forgotten that talking about it is a sign of unhealthy fixation on the past. However, I'm not currently as hopeful as you seem to be on this; Republicans still seem plenty "Trumpy" to me, and Trump himself is still making noises about running again. Still, if someone like yourself who has been such a vocal Trump supporter is now saying Trump is no longer relevant, then that's certainly a good sign!

Sorry, you got it wrong. The Dems are the folks with “the unhealthy fixation on the past.” Doesn’t appear Trumpitis aka psoriasis of the mind has a cure — will get even worse if Pelosi has her way.

boy, I sure did miss genu-wine Trumpist claptrap.

mtierney said:

PVW said:

Sorry, you got it wrong. The Dems are the folks with “the unhealthy fixation on the past.” Doesn’t appear Trumpitis aka psoriasis of the mind has a cure — will get even worse if Pelosi has her way.

What did I get wrong? Doesn't accusing Dems of having an "unhealthy fixation on the past" by talking about Trump by necessity mean that Trump is irrelevant? And if you are saying Dems are fixated on the past, doesn't that necessarily mean you believe Trump is irrelevant? And am I wrong to find it notable that the most consistently pro-Trump voice on this board is now claiming Trump is irrelevant?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertisement

Advertise here!