Trump's Coronapalooza Tour 2020 - By The Time He Gets To Phoenix ...

It's ON in Tulsa tomorrow.

Local paper's coverage of the preparations, with pictures.

https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/photos-from-the-scene-as-more-trump-supporters-gather-in-tulsa-for-trump-rally/collection_d06d6696-90f2-522d-9325-edda99e34b1d.html#3

(Thread title was a toss-up between Coronapalooza and Orange Man)

Feels like a Jim Jones gathering.

I am so sorry for all the hospital workers, nurses, and doctors in Tulsa and surroundings

All the crazies are gathering.  I never heard of this guy, but he's a recurring character.

Between Trump's tweet inciting violence against anyone in Tulsa protesting and the prospect of infecting thousands of people with COVID-19, this feels like Trump wanting to take down as many people as possible today. It's as if he's realizing reelection is becoming more remote and he just wants to go out in a big explosion of death. 

He's beyond sick at this point. 

The pictures say it all. 

jamie said:

Feels like a Jim Jones gathering.

Unlike Jim Jones, Trump will be protected. The ventilation airflow has been adjusted so that the air breathed out by his cult won't reach him.

They should all be protected, preferably by wearing masks

Floyd said:

Unlike Jim Jones, Trump will be protected. The ventilation airflow has been adjusted so that the air breathed out by his cult won't reach him.

They should make sure it's not turned up too high.

nohero said:

The pictures say it all. 

how did that wuss on the left get in?

basil said:

They should all be protected, preferably by wearing masks

That goes against the message.

The virus is only a bad flu, nothing to see there folk. Just a conspiracy from dumbocrats, libtards and the secret world order cabal lead by Soros. Trump people are strong, powerful, free Americans that refuse to be scared by this fakeness. All is well. Lets open up.

But Trump, himself, is assured extreme protection. Outsiders graced with meetings allowing physical access need to fill out a form listing recent travels and contacts and are given temperature checks followed by swab samples taken by separate medical practitioners. The swabs are analyzed by two machines.

Someone should tell this guy that they can still see the a**hole. 

President Sociopath -

"A few hours before the event, the campaign disclosed that six Trump campaign staff members who had been working on the rally had tested positive for the coronavirus during a routine screening. Mr. Trump, who was made aware of the sick campaign aides before departing for the rally, was incensed that the news was made public, according to two people familiar with his reaction."

Trump and Pence cancelled their planned speeches to the "overflow" crowd outside BOC Center because there was no overflow crowd. 

I'll be watching  Ford v Ferrari on HBO. 

It appears Trump is speaking to a half empty arena.  Good news is that there aren't as many stupid people out there as we thought.  Most people are sensible enough to stay away from an indoor rally in the middle of a pandemic.

here's a screencap of the inside of the arena. upper sections are pretty empty.

LOL

here's a better view. It can't be much more than half full. 10k tops?

drummerboy said:

here's a screencap of the inside of the arena. upper sections are pretty empty.

LOL

What happeed to the over 1 million who they said applied for tickets? 

nohero said:

Someone should tell this guy that they can still see the a**hole. 

How appropriate. An åss advertising his åss.  oh oh

he apparently spent 20 minutes talking about his west point ramp debacle.

I wonder if that's what really happened?

drummerboy said:

So happy that Trump is self destructing.  And he's realizing it more then ever.  It's just amazing that it took this long.

Very happy that the aftermath is pretty peaceful - possibly due to the low crowd size.

drummerboy said:

Kind of doubt that. In any case, it would be a better use of their time to actually show up to vote come Nov 3

basil said:

drummerboy said:

Kind of doubt that. In any case, it would be a better use of their time to actually show up to vote come Nov 3

It looks increasingly likely that this did happen. And if you ask me, since they can't vote in June, this was the best use of anyone's time right now.

Because they caused this. (Click it to watch the video of his walk of shame.)

Brad Parscale is going to have a lot of explaining to do. He got punked. 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.