DUMP TRUMP (previously 2020 candidates)

can we have a definition of "Russiagate hoax"? What was the hoax part? 

STANV said:

nan said:

Send her and those corrupt creatures packing.  Hillary is just repulsive and bitter and so so thoughtless and vengeful.  She is staying involved with politics so her enemies won't get the pleasure of seeing her gone.

and you claim with a straight face that you don't hate her?

STANV said:

It's a mischaracterization of what she said. She said the Russians wanted Trump. Stern tried to bait her into attacking Bernie and all she said was that he should have endorsed her sooner. She should not have said anything, but there was no red baiting.

She says she has a "particular understanding of Russia" and then proceeds to spew bullcrap about how worried she is about them --neoMcCarhtisism--Cold War laid on thick.  And Howard Stern--I used to have some respect for him as an intelligent person--he's gone off the Putin cliff. . .Then Hillary says the indictments are very informative (yeah, because they are so a whole lot of nothing) and she says they are a big deal (memes with shirtless Bernie must turn her on). And she basically says the Russians were trying to get Bernie Sanders elected.  Stern says, "Do we hate Bernie Sanders?" as though he was taking orders from her--so fawning--made me want to puke.  Then he says, "Bernie could have endorsed you!"  and they are off.

So she does say the Russians were trying for Bernie--I think the whole conversation was planned and planted.  She says she hopes Bernie does not do that again this time--as though she already knows the DNC is going to screw him again.  

She was redbaiting him and smearing him and I hope she rots in Hell. 

drummerboy said:

The whole thing.  Aaron Mate was right from the beginning to end.  

And so was Paul.   

drummerboy said:

and you claim with a straight face that you don't hate her?

When did I say that?   I have recently come to hate her for real.  The comments about Tulsi pushed her over the line.  You know her popularity now is even less than when she lost.  She is universally despised.  Even my mother, who once admired her (as I did too) told me she can't stand her.  I was surprised. 

nan said:

drummerboy said:

The whole thing.  Aaron Mate was right from the beginning to end.  

And so was Paul.   

ok. the "whole thing". right.

do you believe in contrails also?

drummerboy said:

another reason not to trust Mayor Pete. Is he really not aware that since Reagan, the only time deficits go down us under Dem leadership?

Is he really this damn stupid? Go away Pete.

"Damn stupid" is not a description that leaps to mind for someone who no one heard of a year ago to being at the top of polls in Iowa and New Hampshire today.  When I think "stupid" I'm thinking Trump, but he's president, so I'm not sure if intelligence has much to do with gaining and maintaining power, so I leave you with this lecture I attended a few days ago on how to be a dictator.  Sorry, it's longer than a tweet.

https://www.fcchk.org/event/club-lunch-how-to-be-a-dictator/

(audio at bottom of page)

dave said:

drummerboy said:

another reason not to trust Mayor Pete. Is he really not aware that since Reagan, the only time deficits go down us under Dem leadership?

Is he really this damn stupid? Go away Pete.

"Damn stupid" is not a description that leaps to mind for someone who no one heard of a year ago to being at the top of polls in Iowa and New Hampshire today.  When I think "stupid" I'm thinking Trump, but he's president, so I'm not sure if intelligence has much to do with gaining and maintaining power, so I leave you with this lecture I attended a few days ago on how to be a dictator.  Sorry, it's longer than a tweet.

well, he said a thing which shows he's either a lying conniver or really has no historical knowledge of government finances for the last 40 years.

Take your pick. Neither is comforting.

also, what he said is an unnecessary and ignorant diss against his own party.

the guy is clearly way too inexperienced to be President. I think the most votes he ever got running for office was 8000. 

On top of that, he hired this woman, Lis Smith as a fairly high campaign functionary, who's claim to fame was being the spokesperson for the IDC in NY State, which was a group of renegade, corrupt Democrats who broke with the party in order to give Republicans control of the legislature.

eff him. The more I learn about this guy, the more I dislike him.

mrincredible said:

Joe Biden had kind of a moment today. I wonder if the stress of the campaign is getting to him. 

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/05/785205068/in-tense-exchange-biden-calls-iowa-voter-a-damn-liar-challenges-him-to-iq-test

I'm not sure how this will play with the Democratic electorate.

I’ll watch this later, but I read about it today, and it sounded like Biden hyperoverreacted to a question he should have reasonable answers to by this point.

Hillary is right.  

drummerboy said:

Do you? You are the one who believed the hoax.  Not me.  

dave said:

Pete is at the top of the polls because he's a corporate tool, not because he's smart. They have backed idiots in the past and they would take the orange maroon over Bernie Sanders, who is quite bright himself.  

Point is--it's money and control over mainstream media, not brains , that has Pete where he is now. Not to say he does not have talent--he's a gifted presenter of platitudes and as adorable as a hedgehog, but his McKinsey/intelligence/corporate qualities and temperament are well suited to serve the elites, not ordinary folks. In short--he's manufactured and only time will tell if they can get people to believe he's real--and so far there are some big cracks.

It sounded like something Tulsi Gabbard would say. 

drummerboy said:

the guy is clearly way too inexperienced to be President. I think the most votes he ever got running for office was 8000. 

On top of that, he hired this woman, Lis Smith as a fairly high campaign functionary, who's claim to fame was being the spokesperson for the IDC in NY State, which was a group of renegade, corrupt Democrats who broke with the party in order to give Republicans control of the legislature.

drummerboy said:

There is this and the 400 faked endorsements in South Carolina.  When is the media going to cover that or ask him a question about it in a debate?

drummerboy said:

well, he said a thing which shows he's either a lying conniver or really has no historical knowledge of government finances for the last 40 years.

Take your pick. Neither is comforting.

it's possible he thinks we're stupid. 

ridski said:

I’ll watch this later, but I read about it today, and it sounded like Biden hyperoverreacted to a question he should have reasonable answers to by this point.

yup. When a dude is challenging another dude to a pushup contest, it's overreacting. 

drummerboy said:

You mean those 3 years we didn't have a deficit?  You're not going to vote for him in the general because he scored 98/100 on your financial litmus test?  And on a side note, what's inherently wrong with deficit spending?  Provided it's not run-away spending, It's money we owe ourselves.

I like Lis Smith and follow her on Twitter.  If you're smart, you hire her before any opposition does.   Seems to be paying off, no?

As for Pete getting 8000 votes before running for office, how many did Trump get?  Or Eisenhower?  Or Grant?  Or Taylor?  

dave said:

drummerboy said:

You mean those 3 years we didn't have a deficit?  You're not going to vote for him in the general because he scored 98/100 on your financial litmus test?  And on a side note, what's inherently wrong with deficit spending?  Provided it's not run-away spending, It's money we owe ourselves.

I totally don't get your point here.

It's kind of a pretty basic fact of American politics that Democrats fix deficits and Repubs create them. Why is he saying the opposite?

I have no problem with deficit spending, by the way, as long as it's for something productive like infrastructure and not for funding tax cuts for the wealthy. However, Pete does have a problem with deficits.

Which actually leads to another Pete criticism. In that same forum where he made the comment about Dems, he talked about deficits as an inter-generational issue, as he was responding to a woman who was worried about burdening her children with our debt. That's yet another horsesh** talking point. He should have corrected the woman, not agreed with her.

The fact remains that Pete sounds way too much like a Republican for my tastes.

and Lis Smith is a bad person.

“I believe every Presidency of my lifetime has been an example of deficits growing under Republican government and shrinking under Democratic government, but ... my party’s got to get more comfortable talking about this issue...And we shouldn't be afraid to demonstrate that we have the revenue to cover every cost that we incur in the investments that we’re proposing.”

- Mayor Pete.   

nan said:

drummerboy said:

Do you? You are the one who believed the hoax.  Not me.  

Sorry, it's a question of who's living in a fantasy land of a benign Putin.And that ain't me.

nan said:

There is this and the 400 faked endorsements in South Carolina.  When is the media going to cover that or ask him a question about it in a debate?

Read the plan and let me know which parts you don't endorse  (I don't care if you don't endorse Mayor Pete).

https://peteforamerica.com/policies/douglass-plan/

I think this is the deficit comment within context.

drummerboy said:

Sorry, it's a question of who's living in a fantasy land of a benign Putin.And that ain't me.

It's you and people who get their news from mainstream media.  Brainwashed.  Helping to bring us closer to nuclear war every day. 

Krystal Ball makes mincemeat of Pete's creepy, elitist non-free college plans.  He clearly makes her skin crawl and she can say exactly why.

But Putin is such a nice guy! Why would he get involved in a nuclear war?

Also, who's supposed to start this war - us or them? And, um, why?

Dig that hole.

nan said:

drummerboy said:

It's you and people who get their news from mainstream media. Brainwashed. Helping to bring us closer to nuclear war every day.

Oh how silly.

nan said:

Krystal Ball makes mincemeat of Pete's creepy, elitist non-free college plans.  He clearly makes her skin crawl and she can say exactly why.

Another dumb video brought to you by the producers and peddlers of dumb videos.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.