send an email re: tall grass at Valley & 124

Once again the grass is dangerously tall at the merge from Valley onto 124. I submitted an official request a week ago, but so far - nothing. I know the current weather conditions are not favorable for grass cutting, but its a hazard.

Perhaps they need to hear from more people.

Here is the link http://www.state.nj.us/transportation/commuter/potholeform.shtm

Same problem where you merge onto 78 East from Burnett. Thanks for the contact info

It's a constant problem, and I don't know what you can do about it. I found that submitting reports to that web page is as useless as sending letters to Ronald Reagan.

By the glass shop? If so, that is no longer a merge. It is your own lane until the solid line ends.

It's your own as long as you Beware of Weaving Traffic, and they aren't kidding.

With the short distance to the entrance to 24, most Springfield Ave. drivers ignore the "stay in lane" and just move to the right to get onto the entrance ramp. Not a good design, for sure (and I don't know what could be done to change it, since you have to be in the right-most lane to get on to 24).

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Latest Jobs

Employment Wanted

Advertisement

Advertise here!