SOLVED - Recommend towing service to tow a classic automobile about 200 miles

Need to get a tow service for a classic auto - likely winched out of my garage onto a flatbed and brought about 200 miles north.  Thanks in advance.

If you have AAA PLUS, you can get 100 miles free. Call Ricky at South Orange Auto on Valley. He's the local AAA flatbed drivers in the area.

Yes, thank you, I called AAA this morning and I only have Basic.  But now that I think more about it, it's probably worth it to bump it up to AAA Platinum (200 miles, I think).

dano said:

If you have AAA PLUS, you can get 100 miles free. Call Ricky at South Orange Auto on Valley. He's the local AAA flatbed drivers in the area.

@dano - so it was $18.41 to upgrade my AAA membership to the Premier (which has 200 miles tow range free) - I'm guessing that is a little cheaper than what it would cost me to pay out of pocket for a tow of that length...thanks again.

lanky said:

@dano - so it was $18.41 to upgrade my AAA membership to the Premier (which has 200 miles tow range free) - I'm guessing that is a little cheaper than what it would cost me to pay out of pocket for a tow of that length...thanks again.

What kind of classic are you towing?

1966 Lincoln Continental Convertible up to Baker's Auto in Putnam, CT.

dano said:

lanky said:

What kind of classic are you towing?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.