Name that Tune

jamie said:

ok here's a little more.

 sounds like Chubby Checker????


I know I missed a lot here, and behind, but number 1 was Bruce springstein - Born in the USA! 


The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

jamie said:

ok here's a little more.

 sounds like Chubby Checker????

 yes - it was the twist.  grin

#35

norain.mp3

No Rain - Blind Melon


cuethesun said:

No Rain - Blind Melon

 uh, it sez norain.mp3 right on the thingie 


The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

cuethesun said:

No Rain - Blind Melon

 uh, it sez norain.mp3 right on the thingie 

 Scouts honor I didn't notice. Nice catch though!


lol, I didn't see it either.

Still wouldn't have helped me though.


cuethesun said:

The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

cuethesun said:

No Rain - Blind Melon

 uh, it sez norain.mp3 right on the thingie 

 Scouts honor I didn't notice. Nice catch though!

 That's why I get the big bucks... 


lol - oops!  DB - I can't guarantee that you'll know all of the songs.  grin

#36

onesec.mp3

jamie said:

lol - oops!  DB - I can't guarantee that you'll know all of the songs. 
grin

#36

 "Falling Slowly" from the movie "Once" (at first thought it was "Send Me On My Way" by Rusted Root but the last note didn't fit).


bak said:

jamie said:

lol - oops!  DB - I can't guarantee that you'll know all of the songs. 
grin

#36

 "Falling Slowly" from the movie "Once" (at first thought it was "Send Me On My Way" by Rusted Root but the last note didn't fit).

 Rusted Root! I loved that record! 


bak said:

 "Falling Slowly" from the movie "Once" (at first thought it was "Send Me On My Way" by Rusted Root but the last note didn't fit).

 Correct!  I knew someone would get it.  Such a great movie.  I'll post another shortly.


Oops - good guess - here's the real #38

(Sorry technical difficulties - this one didn't want to upload - weird - fixed)

1second.mp3

Men at Work,  Down Under


jamie said:

Yup 

#39

 This riff anchors scores of 80’s power ballads. Going with Alone by Heart. 


"True Colors" Cyndi Lauper


bak said:

"True Colors" Cyndi Lauper

 Second that 


Jaytee said:

 Second that 

 Agreed!  First thought it was "Time After Time"


In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Advertisement

Advertise here!

Latest Jobs

Employment Wanted

Help Wanted

Featured Events