Morgan Le Fay Cat Rescue - Vampire Cats. The legend lives on.

mtierney said:

A must see movie for cat lovers on Netflix is The Electrical Life of Louis Wain — true story of the artist, who turned working mousers into pampered pets! Great production and starring Benedict Cumberbatch in an amazing performance.

I see it advertised but I only have HBO and Showtime. Toying with the idea of the Netflix free trial.

Sending the little Calico to the penalty box for "unnecessary roughing." Time for them to find homes so their new families can make the calls.

My boss is looking for a kitten and reached out to me because she remembered I got two kittens a few years ago.  I know it really isn’t kitten season, but I figured I would try for them.  Any hope?

Glover said:

My boss is looking for a kitten and reached out to me because she remembered I got two kittens a few years ago.  I know it really isn’t kitten season, but I figured I would try for them.  Any hope?

Haven't seen any locally, where is your boss located. While I'm at it my friend is fostering this gorgeous Calico adult. She rescued her from a colony when she was pregnant. Now vetted, and shyly getting ready for her new home. My sales pitch, Calico's are not common and get adopted quickly. She is about 5 years old and has a twin sister. My pal sent me these pictures. As well St. Hubert's has an adoption event today, special push for pets over 8 and a pay what you wish special, fully vetted.

Associated Humane has 200 cats right next door in Newark.

If it's kittens only that your boss wants I'll keep you posted once I know the general area.

I think Whitney Malin has a couple she just  posted on fb—soma for animals, maybe. 

Glover said:

These littermates arrived when they were 3 weeks old and needed bottle feeding. Their brother was adopted locally and these two are ready to go. Full of energy, funny, friendly and sweet.

Both boys, tested negative, had their shots and perfect litterbox manners.

The tuxie is Starburst and the white and grey is Cloudburst. 

Cloudburst and Starburst are practicing to be magicians.   They assumed the rabbit came with the hat.

They'll be right back after they get their act together.

I must have read the instructions wrong when I tried to reassemble him. Hopefully an adopter can come forward and fix him!

Sometimes you just have to put your feet up and relax while you wait for an adopter.

Cloudburst just relaxing. He and his brother will be neutered this week It's been a long road since they came to my rescue at 3 weeks old to be bottle fed.

Would love a family to adopt the boys together.

Morganna said:

I see it advertised but I only have HBO and Showtime. Toying with the idea of the Netflix free trial.

Really good movie — Not a cat movie (though I love them too) but a piece of history I never knew.

My newest rescue. This poor girl was put out on the street in Orange. She was only 9 months old, not spayed, living with an unneutered male and when activity began she was tossed aside. The son contacted me so I took her in, had her spayed and she is recovering and deserves her own home. I'm calling her Victoria Patchwork.

Victoria is adjusting to her new surroundings with lots of reassurance. She is healing from her spay, and becoming curious about the cats on the other side of the French doors. She's going to make a sweet pet for a lover of Calicos.

The kittens had their first distemper shot today and their mom tested negative got her shots and was spayed yesterday.

Victoria Patchwork, a lovable adoptable, wishes everyone a lovely Autumn.

A sweet, happy and healthy year!  question

I have a friend in Melbourne, Australia who would adore Victoria Patchwork. (Her Saffron succumbed to a lifelong cardiac condition earlier this month) Sadly, we can’t really arrange it. 
Morganna, thank you for the wonderful community work you do; I truly hope you feel your vocations and passions are appreciated by others question question question rolleyes

joanne said:

A sweet, happy and healthy year! 
question
I have a friend in Melbourne, Australia who would adore Victoria Patchwork. (Her Saffron succumbed to a lifelong cardiac condition earlier this month) Sadly, we can’t really arrange it. 
Morganna, thank you for the wonderful community work you do; I truly hope you feel your vocations and passions are appreciated by others
question
question
question
rolleyes

Thank you Joanne.

Victoria has been such a wonderful companion for Daenerys' kittens while she is healing from her spay. I'll be posting pictures of both females and the kittens in the next couple of days.

Just 2 lovable kittens posing for the camera. The little girl has her spay appointment set for Nov.9 and the boy will be neutered before her.

They are are up to date on their shots and can be adopted at any time. They have been in my rescue with their mother since they were 3 days old so happy, healthy and ready for their new home.

Redwings is looking for his adopter! 3 months old, affectionate and ready to play!

If you have room in your heart for 2, he has an adorable sister.

This is Dreamfire almost 4 months old. As spay appointments are so difficult to get, I lined her's up for Nov. She can be adopted in the meanwhile and I will honor the spay.

She came to my rescue with her mother and brother at 3 days old, so is healthy happy and playful.

If you have room in your heart for 2 her brother Red Wings is also available for adoption.

Vampire Kittens 

The legend is true.

A reminder from Red Wings to turn your clock back tonight.

He also said to tell you that if you adopt him, you'll have the time of your life! 

4 months old, all vetted, the clock is ticking.

Scam alert! No matter what this kitten claims, this is not an official ballot drop box!

"Hey you, get off of my cloud!"

Red Wings has yet to learn that his sister Dreamfire is not about to give in. 

Both kittens have been neutered and spayed with all vaccinations.

Easy to meet them in South Orange.

A picture-perfect kitty, Daenerys is very affectionate and wants to be your one and only. She has met children and was happy to have their attention but the visitors already had a cat so she was not the perfect fit. I'm hoping that this holiday season, someone who would love to have a single cat will decide that she is the one.

Daenerys is still available!

Vampire Cats. The legend lives on.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.