Morgan Le Fay Cat Rescue - Vampire Cats. The legend lives on.

Peter Pan went to Never Never Land for a trial adoption! Its all up to the dogs! Now let's hope they are related to Nana! Update, its official! He's in his new home!

Alakazam & Abracadabra went to a wonderful home in SOMA!

ADOPTED!

Dandy Lion and Sunny Flower are cyber shopping for a cozy home for two.

Posting for my friend's rescue. This sweet 9 year old female will need to find a home. Sweet and has been with her person since she was a kitten. Her name is Precious and I guess that says it all.

Here is Alston. A handsome boy at my friend's rescue.

He looks like he is a New York kitty! Any details, age, weight, etc.?

I think he is young. Looking at his body I'd guess he's not a huge guy. My big boys are over 16 lbs so I'd guess him about 10 lbs.

He doesn't look like he's even reached 3 years

I'll PM you.

Still bummed out about losing Crookshank, I contacted the shelter about another cat I had my eye on, only to be told he had died, suddenly, that very day, of an apparent heart attack!

Alston looks too young for me. I will continue to search from Toms River south. But if you come across a cat for me, let me know, please. Thanks for all your efforts.

mtierney said:

Still bummed out about losing Crookshank, I contacted the shelter about another cat I had my eye on, only to be told he had died, suddenly, that very day, of an apparent heart attack!

Alston looks too young for me. I will continue to search from Toms River south. But if you come across a cat for me, let me know, please. Thanks for all your efforts.

Will do, I'll put the word out. Love that you are looking for an adult. My vet's client found an older girl walking in the cold right before Christmas 4 years ago. She must have been about 12 and is still with me. Blind now, walks stiffly but well loved. And as for names from the Harry Potter stories, I named her Hufflepuff..

@mtierney A friend in Gloucester County is feeding this beautiful night time visitor and is hoping to find him a home. He's thin. We don't know very much about him. Sorry the pictures are so dark.

mtierney said:

lots of cats of all ages available for adoption at Catsbury Park in Asbury Park.  Most are young but a few are as old as 8 years. 

https://www.catsburypark.com/resident-cats

Meet Boscoe! He will be our first dog guest for adoption. Thought it was time to place both dogs and cats in search of homes on this thread.

Boscoe is currently at the East Orange Animal Shelter. A friend of mine who lives in South Orange and is an animal advocate, posted this cutie on FB and after sharing dozens of pooches over the years I decided this pint sized (about 40 lbs.) smiling boy needed MOL exposure. Come on. Wouldn't you want to wake up to that face in the morning? He's about 3 years old and gets along with females. I can get more info on him if you can't resist him.

Just pulled three kittens from AHS. This is the usual reaction to the first day in a cage free environment. This little girl is up for adoption. She's about 12 to 14 weeks.

ADOPTED!

"These boots were made for walkin'"

Anyone ready for an affectionate little girl?

Happy to announce I found a cat today!! If he gets out from under the bed any time soon, I’ll post his photo.

mtierney said:

Happy to announce I found a cat today!! If he gets out from under the bed any time soon, I’ll post his photo.

So happy to hear that! I'm hoping to find adopters for the 3 I pulled from AHS. As my home is on the SOMA Artist's Studio Tour, they will certainly receive a bit of exposure as budding artist's cat models.

2 are twin black polydactyls! And of course that sassy tuxedo.

This is Sam in his Halloween costume at the East Orange Animal Shelter. He was found wandering twice and the last time the family didn't want to take him back so this mature pooch is hoping his costume will make him appealing enough to get adopted into a real family of his own. Some wonderful friends are advocating for these dogs who are in a shelter with little exposure until now. How about it? Anyone ready to meet Sam?

A femme fatale at the East Orange Animal Shelter. Meet fashion rock star Wilma.

Handsome and lovable blonde kitten Aiden was found in a colony fed by a caretaker who is battling health issues. She hopes to find homes for the young tame ones and a kind trapper brought this sweet boy to me. He is probably about 2 -3 months and has been neutered and vaccinated. Extremely friendly and talkative. This solid little guy has white paws, boots, bib and muzzle. Kind of a cream tuxedo.  Quite unusual.

Another glimpse of Aiden. What a cuddle bear.

Brian is playing Peek A Boo and asking "Do you have room in your house for me? I'm very small.

ADOPTED in our community.

How cute is this little guy. Neutered and vaccinated. Very friendly and affectionate.

Lovable girl, about 8 months. She is great with other kittens, and has been mothering a couple of smaller kitties in rescue. The girl who trapped her called her Beverly and she brought her to my rescue where she has quickly become a very outgoing playful and affectionate kitty. She comes over to you quickly for petting and if you just dangle your hand over the arm of your chair she will slide under it to get an extra stroke. She is spayed and UTD on her shots. 

Happy Everything to Every Living Being!

Aisling is stylishly dressed in a tux. She is sweet, likes other kitties. Purrs when she is held, dainty and a touch demure. She is about 4 months or so and spayed and up to date on her shots. 

Still looking for a home for this sweet kitten.

Happy Valentine's Day from Aisling, the adorable adoptable little girl! About 5 months old, spayed, tested and UTD on her shots. She loves other kitties and is dainty and sweet.

Happy to say that Aisling was adopted. Since then with Covid putting a halt to adoption events, and a kitten from the fall rescue needing a serious bit of surgery which was also put on hold during this endless pandemic, I took a break.

But amidst exploding fireworks, a rescue friend in Newark asked for help for a thin frightened cat hiding under a truck with her newborns. So it was time to step up. The goal now is to help her put weight on and to produce enough milk to feed 6 kittens. She must have been abandoned as she allowed my friend to pick her up and put her in a carrier. There are people who take in a kitten and then abandon it when it gets pregnant. She must have been out there for awhile as she looked so thin. Abandoned cats do not do well as they may not be able to join a colony and have very little survival skills. 

It's been 9 days and the babies are growing. One is smaller so I did a little supplemental bottle feeding last night. I'll weigh everyone today I wanted Mom to adjust to me and her room and my handling the kittens.

She is a peach. Purring and talking. I've been combing her and cleaning her ears and doing Revolution 2 weeks apart for suspected ear mites as there was missing fur around her neck from scratching. She weighed only 8 lbs so I switched from Science Diet 1-6 to SD Kitten Food, both wet and dry as its higher in calories and she has to produce milk for 6.

The Tabby and White has splashes of orange so technically a Tabico. And that means a girl. I'll be sexing the others if possible when I weigh them but it is early so mistakes are possible. At quick glance I think it might be 3 boys, 3 girls. 

They are sleeping much of the time, crawling not walking but within the next week or so the action begins!

Now I'm thinking 4 girls and 2 boys, the ivory ones. We so rarely see orange females so I was surprised although Mom is a gorgeous redhead. They are starting to exercise their muscles, walking, pretty shaky, wrestling, well more like rolling over on one another. A bit of friendly grooming and lots of snuggling. Mom and I are bracing for the next week. 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.