Morgan Le Fay Cat Rescue - Vampire Cats. The legend lives on.

Elle_Cee said:
Virginia, you're amazing.  I regret that I can only offer monetary support.  

Hey, its all good! I'm hunting up spay certificates!

Where do you want funds sent?

Elle_Cee said:
Where do you want funds sent?

Send me a PM

Well, in the middle of my TNVR efforts, I took into my rescue, these little orphans.

Handsome local boy, looking for a home. He's a British Shorthair, 3 years old, neutered and up to date on shots. He has had to move once due to his original family relocating and now he needs another home and this boy would love it to be his last move. He has perfect litter box manners and will be easy to meet. Please consider this sweet boy.

Want a little magic in your life? Meet Blackstone! He performed a bit of magic when he telepathically sent a message to me through his picture on the ACC at Risk list. Escaping a death sentence he was spirited away and appeared at my doorstep. With a few drops of a secret potion he was restored to his full kitten potential, and ready to perform amazing feats and slight of paws. Stare into those eyes if you dare. You can not resist him.

Nice cats, but they are bird assacins.

These are beautiful cats, who with luck will be adopted by someone who will ensure their longevity by keeping them indoors.  Over the course of my adult life, I've enjoyed the companionship of nine cats.  Not one of them ever killed a bird.    

Elle_Cee said:
These are beautiful cats, who with luck will be adopted by someone who will ensure their longevity by keeping them indoors.  Over the course of my adult life, I've enjoyed the companionship of nine cats.  Not one of them ever killed a bird.    

Thanks Elle Cee, that sweet boy was on the At Risk List and was to be euthanized on that Monday. The list comes out on Sunday night and it is sad to chose. He was described as fearful, (no surprise) and with URI. It only took a bit of affection and some antibiotics to get him purring, singing and perching on my shoulder. Some lucky person is going to have an amazing kitty.

But wait till you see the sweet soul I just took in from my friend Miss Pat's rescue. His name is Stevie and you guessed it, he is blind. He was living on the street but must have belonged to someone as he is the sweetest cat. A handsome tux to boot. Pictures in a bit as I am just getting him settled. He is totally vetted and ready to find his very own person to love.

You're gonna swoon.

Here he is! Stevie is a heartbreaker. His blindness does not slow him down as he runs to you when he hears your voice. Smart and confident it took him less than a few hours to survey the room, locate his litterbox and food,  and show his affection. Its hard to imagine how he survived on the street and he must have at least experienced some human kindness because he is happy to be petted and snuggle beside me. My friend Miss Pat rescued him, gave him his shots and neutered him so he is in good health and believed to be about 2 years old. As I have rescued a blind cat, I was anxious to foster him and test him in a home environment and he is Wonderful!

If you are looking for a cat who is only blinded by love, this guy will remind you that with courage and love all challenges can be overcome.

His careful attention to good grooming.

Oh now you've done it. You dropped the adoption application. We're in big trouble now.

Stevie the Wonder Cat  stalks the wild catnip toy. Lack of vision will not spare that felt bottle of Cat-Bernet.

Little local boy out in the rain. Now looking for an adopter or foster.  Taken indoors but can't stay where he is.

Well, the redhead, now named Cinnabar, is in my rescue. Today I had him neutered, vaccinated, and tested (negative Yay)

What a sweet kitty. He is just a bit bigger than Blackstone, so, tomorrow night I'll let these two have a short romp together. Blackstone is anxious to play with another cat. He has met my very big males, tried to reach in to the smaller kittens, but as in the story of the 3 Bears, Cinnabar is just right.

If someone is thinking of a pair of healthy playful kittens I think these 2 boys would be a great choice.

I had the 5 smaller kittens vaccinated. Out of the 5 I tested the 3 older ones. They were negative so they are having some monitored playtime with Blackstone and Cinnabar. Just playing referee in case it gets too wild.

Come on down and meet Blackstone & Cinnabar!

Many people were intrigued with the boys but no applications. Well I'm taking Stevie to Miss Pats adoption event at Petco tomorrow between 4 and 7. He's so lonely in his foster room. Unfortunately I have a couple of beastie boys who might give him a hard time. I think he actually might like the right cat friend but at least a human who he could cuddle with. As he is deprived of his vision, he relies on his sense of touch and he so wants to hold onto you or snuggle. He is the poster boy for "reach out and touch someone"

Blackstone says, "I just called to say I love you."

Cinnabar has been adopted!

Lucy has mischief on her mind. Perhaps she should torment her brother Charlie Brown.

Charlie wonders "How can we lose when we're so sincere?"

More handsome by the day.

Lucy's thinking, " I suffered through another annoying adoption day and all I got was this stupid hat."

Big Happenings!

Lucy and Charlie Brown got adopted together to a wonderful SOMA family!

Linus was adopted to a wonderful woman who lives and works locally! Love to keep it local!

Wendy went home with a wonderful family to join their cat Casper who is poised to enchant her!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Latest Jobs

Employment Wanted

Advertisement

Advertise here!