MOL Search Function Glitch

The "Search" function returns "Sorry! No records found" when there's a user name as part of an Advanced Search.  See below for a test example (where I know there should be posts found).


Thanks - we had one issue resolved with it this week, but looks like it affected the username results.  Back to the drawing board.  grin


jamie said:
Thanks - we had one issue resolved with it this week, but looks like it affected the username results.  Back to the drawing board.  grin

Thank you!


Maybe MOL hates the boss?


nohero said:
The "Search" function returns "Sorry! No records found" when there's a user name as part of an Advanced Search.  See below for a test example (where I know there should be posts found).

 Fixed: https://maplewood.worldwebs.com/forums/search/advanced?keyword=Springsteen&user-name=13235&nameuser=nohero&search-in=all-comments&filters=search-any-word&sort=newest-first


jamie said:

nohero said:
The "Search" function returns "Sorry! No records found" when there's a user name as part of an Advanced Search.  See below for a test example (where I know there should be posts found).

 Fixed: https://maplewood.worldwebs.com/forums/search/advanced?keyword=Springsteen&user-name=13235&nameuser=nohero&search-in=all-comments&filters=search-any-word&sort=newest-first


Now, about the quote function. 


looking into the quote issue - another odd bug.


DaveSchmidt said:


jamie said:


nohero said:
The "Search" function returns "Sorry! No records found" when there's a user name as part of an Advanced Search.  See below for a test example (where I know there should be posts found).
 Fixed: https://maplewood.worldwebs.com/forums/search/advanced?keyword=Springsteen&user-name=13235&nameuser=nohero&search-in=all-comments&filters=search-any-word&sort=newest-first


Now, about the quote function. 

 Fixed.




In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Latest Jobs

Lessons/Instruction

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertisement