Is this your lost dog?UPDATE Monty has his forever home!!!

Hi All, I was contacted by someone on Facebook who knows about my rescuing Monte. He is from SOMA and has a ShihTzu that he cannot keep. Some of you may have seen the posts on the SOMA For Animals or here on Facebook. I just wanted to put this out in case someone was interested. Message me or respond on this thread for more info.

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd check in with a picture of Monte from the Summer. As you can see, he really hates it here. Lol. He's really just a mush.

Good Morning friends. I was thinking about how lucky we were to foster and adopt Monte. He’s such a wonderful dog and loves everyone. Here’s a recent picture or two or three.

Hey Everyone. Monte is celebrating 7 years of his “failed foster” with us. He is doing great! This picture is from a few weeks ago.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sadly, Monte passed away today after having a seizure on Sunday. We were so blessed to have such a wonderful pup. He is missed and our hearts are broken.

fabulouswalls said:

Sadly, Monte passed away today after having a seizure on Sunday. We were so blessed to have such a wonderful pup. He is missed and our hearts are broken.

Oh I am so sorry for your loss, I really loved this thread and thank you for sharing... it is so nice to include the MOL family...

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.