Inconsequential Chat

D chuckled for quite a while with this one cheese

In breaking news, a nine year old girl has disappeared after using moisturiser that makes you look ten years younger.

Oh, look, a mobile fertiliser collector!

Although, to be absolutely correct, it was stationary when it was collecting the fertiliser.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-25/car-caked-in-pelican-poo-puts-parking-into-perspective/11339656

I have a friend who writes lyrics about sewing machines.

She's a singer songwriter.

When it's hot in London...

People post the weirdest things.  (What does that say about me?   smile  )

reminds me of this cartoon.

I think cats rule for expressing their views...

oh, that poor kitty; I think that pic is a bit sad LOL 

Just been reading about a kitty that stowed away on the French holiday caravan with its U.K. owners....during the heatwave! (See the BBC news online site) Now that's a sweaty story. 

I believe the collective noun is a flock, a riot, or a merriment of kookaburras.

Great parts of Australia are suffering from drought conditions at present.

This is an area near the town of Dubbo, in western New South Wales.

Because it's Friday, and Shabbes starts at sunset (or in Joanne's and my case, it has already begun!), I thought this might be apt:

What, no kippah from the wedding party or bar mitzvah ?? cheese smile

Dubbo should be green now, rich grazing and then golden where growing canola. So sad. Western Plains Zoo must be desperate. 

joanne said:
oh, that poor kitty; I think that pic is a bit sad LOL 
Just been reading about a kitty that stowed away on the French holiday caravan with its U.K. owners....during the heatwave! (See the BBC news online site) Now that's a sweaty story. 

See it as an example of the cat’s indomitable spirit to overcome any circumstance!

Benefits of a good vocabulary!

I recently called an old Engineering friend of mine and asked what he was working on these days.

He replied that he was working on  'Aqua-thermal treatment of ceramics, aluminium and steel under a constrained environment.'

I was impressed until, upon further discussion, I learned that he was washing dishes with hot water under his wife's supervision.

D tried a similar lurk with 'experimental projects in micro terra-forming' to mean 'I'm vacuuming and moving my stuff off the dining table'.

With time, people gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies.

We aren't heavy.  Instead, we are greatly cultured, educated and happy.

Beginning today, when I look at my physique in the mirror I will think, "Good heavens, look how smart I am!"

marksierra said:
With time, people gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies.
We aren't heavy.  Instead, we are greatly cultured, educated and happy.
Beginning today, when I look at my physique in the mirror I will think, "Good heavens, look how smart I am!"

Riiiiiiiight....   oh oh 

What a well-trained pooch!

Most of the dogs I've known would have scoffed this the moment I took my hand away!

Strangely weird...

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.