MMS 6th Grade Supply List?

Anyone have the school supply list for the 6th grade at MMS? Thanks.

does target have it online?  they had a thing where you could just order the list and they do the shopping for you..i think you could also print it yourself

I just checked the Target list and MMS does not have a list posted.  That would have been super helpful.  What a great idea they had.  I didn't see it on the district web site either.

When my kids were there it would sometimes be on the school (HSA) website but in some years they just said to send kids with pencil/pen, notebook and something to read for the first day and then the teachers would provide lists to the kids on the first day.

Sadly, the whole school supply thing has turned into something like a Hallmark Holiday and it is so crazy in the stores!  As my kids got older, I just tried to stock the basics and then fill in once they actually knew what they needed.

MMS 6th graders do not get supply lists ahead of time; rather, they get lists from each teacher on the first day of school.  I am told that my 6th grader only needs to bring a pencil and notepad.  

that can be a problem not getting the list until Sept....the sales are over and the stock is largely depleted..sure you can buy the basics and store them until next year or high school if they are not needed now...

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.