TROPICAL STORM WARNING FOR TUESDAY AUG 4

jamie said:

Any updates on power outages in the Jefferson area   I heard Sunday from someone close to woodland 

Goodness I hope not! We’re in this area, PSE&G updates received today say by 11pm 8/6.  

I saw repair trucks from Ohio in Livingston.

Formerlyjerseyjack said:

I saw repair trucks from Ohio in Livingston.

That’s a relief. I heard on the news that Coronavirus protocols were making it difficult to bring in crews from other states 

Harriet said:

That’s a relief. I heard on the news that Coronavirus protocols were making it difficult to bring in crews from other states 

If they are coming from one of the 34 states currently on the high risk list, would they have to quarantine for 14 days before they could begin working on our power lines? 

joan_crystal said:

If they are coming from one of the 34 states currently on the high risk list, would they have to quarantine for 14 days before they could begin working on our power lines? 

My head hurts. Does anyone have spare aspirin?

I saw a convoy of utility trucks with NC plates on the GSP a little while ago. In that stretch between Kenilworth and Union.

Formerlyjerseyjack said:

joan_crystal said:

My head hurts. Does anyone have spare aspirin?

I’d guess there may be some essential worker exemptions — but won’t be thanking anyone up close!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Rentals

Featured Events

Advertisement

Advertise here!