How To Park Like a Tool

That is actually considerate. He leaves room for another car behind his.

But he ruins the spot in front of him for larger cars.

Tom_Reingold said:

That is actually considerate. He leaves room for another car behind his.

yahooyahoo said:

But he ruins the spot in front of him for larger cars.

Oh, you're right. Oops.

STILL not a parking space.  But no one ever gets ticketed.

Two from Trader Joe's parking lot this week.  

Target parking lot yesterday. 

The guy driving the blue truck is my hero.  The largest vehicle in the pic and he is the only one that can park straight.   grin 

Thanks!  I try my best not to end up in this thread  oh oh 

CompassRose said:

The guy driving the blue truck is my hero.  The largest vehicle in the pic and he is the only one that can park straight.   grin 

Some of those I might be brave enough to try, like the cart circle and the shrink wrap (at night anyway). I can't believe the peanut butter one! oh oh 

"I'm straight, conservative, Christian, and Christian, and I own a gun. Is there anything else I can do to piss you off?"

Now I feel better.

oh oh Those 'one front tire over the line' parkers with large vehicles are the worst for me because I'm usually the sucker that pulls halfway into the neighboring spot before realizing their tire is in the way.  If I weren't such a chicken, I would have tossed a plastic shopping cart up and over into their truck bed.

Sunday night - obvious left turn into the TWO spaces!!

soorlady said:

Sunday night - obvious left turn into the TWO spaces!!

I was hoping someone was going to catch that one.  Prime spot at a prime time - unreal.

This morning at Dunkin' Donuts.  What made this parking job even more embarrassing is that even though it looks like he came in from the left and had trouble making the turn, he actually came in from the right and should have easily lined up in the spot.

At the shopping center in short hills on Morris tpke where Radio Shack used to be.  Woman backed into the spot and managed to straddle the line so she was centered between two spots.  Not sure if the vehicle has a back up camera or not.  Sorry the photo is sideways.  

FYI: Things aren't a whole lot better in W.O.

-s.

McDonalds. What did you expect?

soda said:

-s.

fabulouswalls said:

McDonalds. What did you expect?
soda said:

-s.

Whitewalls always get a pass.

How's this. Photo won't upload. now it has

I watched a woman back into one of those spots from the wrong side of the road. It was unbelievable.

Where the hell is the parking enforcement in downtown Maplewood?

Wow.  That's indfensible on every level.  

oh oh   I could not stop laughing at the pic showing what looks like a catfish stuffed into the door handle! I also liked the guy who left the note..."I hope your seeing-eye dog learns to bark-guide you into a parking spot properly.”  

Tom_Reingold said:

What are some clever ways to mess with people with expensive cars who consistently park in two parking spots?

ctrzaska, that one still messes with me too!

So this big jerk took up my partner's entire parking spot the other day and refused to move until I made him dinner.

CompassRose said:

So this big jerk took up my partner's entire parking spot the other day and refused to move until I made him dinner.

oh oh 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.