Hillary Clinton

dave23 said:
BCC said:
ml1 said:

between now and November Donald Trump is still going to be Donald Trump

That's the beauty of the unforeseen event. You can't guarantee he will still be the candidate nor can you guarantee she will, nor can you or anyone else guarantee there will not be an unforeseen event that will affect the election in some other way.

In November that will all be 20-20 hindsight. Time to make a decision.

What's so hard to understand?

Everyone understands that unforeseen events can take place. What befuddles people is why you are so insistent on repeating what may be the most obvious comment possible.

He's like the "repeat guy" from the Dilbert cartoon.  Minus the humor of course.

ml1 said:

and you wonder why I call your observations banal.
BCC said:
nor can you or anyone else guarantee there will not be an unforeseen event that will affect the election in some other way.

Banal?!?  I thought this was an incredibly insightful observation.

tjohn said:
ml1 said:

BCC said:
nor can you or anyone else guarantee there will not be an unforeseen event that will affect the election in some other way.

Banal?!?  I thought this was an incredibly insightful observation.

ouch.  You've cut me to shreds.

One thing is certain - only time will tell.

ml1 said:

BCC said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lza2H-fj5Es

I booked a flight and hotel for November. Then I bought the cancellation insurance that was suggested.

Que sera, sera.

LOST said:

I booked a flight and hotel for November. Then I bought the cancellation insurance that was suggested.

Que sera, sera.

I usually vote by mail a week or two in advance of Election Day. But maybe I shouldn't.  Because if Hillary Clinton is hit by an asteroid in the first week of November, I won't have the opportunity to vote for someone else.

ml1 said:
LOST said:

Que sera, sera.

I usually vote by mail a week or two in advance of Election Day. But maybe I shouldn't.  Because if Hillary Clinton is hit by an asteroid in the first week of November, I won't have the opportunity to vote for someone else.

I think I will vote as soon as I can because I might be hit by an asteroid.

LOST said:
ml1 said:
LOST said:

Que sera, sera.

I think I will vote as soon as I can because I might be hit by an asteroid.

Casting a vote after you're dead?  That's EXACTLY the type of voter fraud the anti-Hillary people are trying to prevent!

I'm really excited to vote for Jill Stein. I would say if you are voting for Hillary because you think it will help brown, black, Muslim, or poor people....then you are the one who is operating from a position of privilege.

The Clintons are largely responsible for mass incarceration (Hillary wasn't home drinking tea....she was actively promoting it - super predators). Bill Clinton spent more building prisons than on public housing and they received money from the private prison industry until very recently.

Bill Clinton signed Welfare Reform....blamed the poor for their poverty.

Hillary is largely responsible for the coup in Honduras as SOS. (under Obama more people have been deported than any other President!)

The Clinton Foundation received large donations from Saudi Arabia - they received large arms deals while Hillary was SOS - and are now blowing Yemen to bits - humanitarian crisis... Hillary also has plans for expanding the war in Syria.

I could go on and on.

Demexit is real. The unDemocratic party is fractured and the Repugnantcan party is imploding thanks to Trump (really think he is working for Hillary). More wikileaks / e-mails continue to get exposed. 

Trump is horrible. 

The Democrats had the opportunity to back the candidate that could beat Trump - Bernie - but they sandbagged him. If Hillary loses in November it is their fault. I think at this point Trump is purposely trying not to win. Many people will stay home because they view the system as rigged - and they hate both Trump and Clinton.

Jill Stein is not a protest vote. I am voting FOR her. I am voting for the candidate that treats climate change like the emergency it is. I am voting for the candidate that will address mass incarceration, racism, police brutality. I am voting for the candidate that knows we can't "stop ISIS" with more bombs. I am voting for the candidate that supports Gay and Trans rights. I am voting for the candidate that knows Palestinians deserve human rights. I am voting for the candidate that isn't bought by corporations.

I am working to get Jill in the debates because we need a strong anti-war voice. If Trump and Clinton are on the debate stage alone, they will just be arguing over who can blow up ISIS more. I want to break the corporate duopoly so I won't have to decide who is the "lesser evil" in 8 years when Ivanka and Chelsea are the candidates. 

http://www.jill2016.com/openthedebatespetition

dave23 said:
BCC said:
ml1 said:

between now and November Donald Trump is still going to be Donald Trump

That's the beauty of the unforeseen event. You can't guarantee he will still be the candidate nor can you guarantee she will, nor can you or anyone else guarantee there will not be an unforeseen event that will affect the election in some other way.

In November that will all be 20-20 hindsight. Time to make a decision.

What's so hard to understand?

Everyone understands that unforeseen events can take place. What befuddles people is why you are so insistent on repeating what may be the most obvious comment possible.

Because people keep making the same stupid remarks over and over again.

10 to 15% of voters will not be voting for either at this time and there was a poll some time ago indicating 16% are open to changing their mind. That's millions of people.

If you can always change your mind as people keep repeating, why does anyone have to choose right now? You don't. You make your decision when you have the most available information.

Of course if you are pig headed and locked into one candidate that might not pertain to you. It clearly doesn't for a lot of Clinton and Trump supporters, each of whom seem ready to accept any BS coming from their hero.

PVW said:

"Will you be going to work tomorrow?"

"I haven't decided yet. A lot can happen between now and tomorrow morning."

Clearly a ridiculous attitude. Obviously, if you wake up sick or some other unforeseen event happens, you won't go in to the office, but the the implicit assumption is knowing what you know now, what are your plans?

Someone struggling to decide if Clinton or Trump would be a better president isn't worried about some unforeseen event. Obviously we all retain the right to change our minds up through the moment we actually cast our vote. No, such a person amazingly sees both candidates as being roughly equal, given our current information. That blows my mind.

'Obviously we all retain the right to change our minds up through the moment we actually cast our vote'

If that is true why are you so bent out of shape if I skip changing my mind and just don't make a decision until I have to? Because you are somewhat pig headed and so sure you're right? Trump supporters make the same mistake.

Below are some links you might read. Some of it is BS and some exculpatory. They leave out her fukc ups in the Middle East, one of which, Libya, cost thousands of lives and left it a failed state, and they leave out states from Egypt, around to Saudi Arabia and the reset button with Russia - which certainly call into question her judgment and her competence. They also leave out, I believe her recent 4 Pinochio rating for her lies about the e-mails.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2016/04/13/

Hillary-s-Unexpected-Problem-Bill-s-Political-Baggagehttps://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-baggage-hillary-clinton-brings/2015/04/27/6623891e-ed0a-11e4-a55f-38924fca94f9_story.html?utm_term=.e461e4e211d5

I can't speak for anyone else, but trust me I'm not bent out of shape over this.

I have a subscription to The Atlantic. You might notice I often post links from there. I've read most of those articles. It's still amazing to me that you can look at Trump, and honestly find this to be a difficult choice. As I've stated before, I'd vote for Dick Cheney in a heartbeat over Trump.

At this point, Hillary Clinton can shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die and I'll vote for her. Because I figure she'd have to resign and then we'd have President Tim Kaine, who is 1000 times better a choice than Donald Trump.

And if Donald Trump were to be struck by lightning or mauled to death by a bear tomorrow, I'd still vote for Hillary Clinton.  Because there isn't any possible GOP replacement who wouldn't be horrifying. Even the supposed "moderate" John Kasich is a religious extremist. And putting a Republican in the White House would give the GOP Congress free rein to pass almost any legislation with the likelihood it will be signed into law by President Whomever (R).

But of course who knows what could happen between now and Labor Day?  No one. But there are things we already know about the Republican Party. And there isn't a single Republican with national name recognition that I would want to put in the White House.

BCC said:

If you can always change your mind as people keep repeating, why does anyone have to choose right now? You don't. You make your decision when you have the most available information.

Of course if you are pig headed and locked into one candidate that might not pertain to you. It clearly doesn't for a lot of Clinton and Trump supporters, each of whom seem ready to accept any BS coming from their hero.

You have stated that you already have enough information about Hillary Clinton to have decided that you cannot vote for her. I have enough information about Donald Trump to know that I will vote against him.

A voter can decide for whom he or she will probably vote long before election day, but, of course, everyone is allowed to change his or her mind.

ml1 said:
LOST said:

Que sera, sera.

Oh me. oh my. You certainly brought this issue to the forefront.

What to do? What to do? 

If I voted early and something really disgusting came out before election day then I'd be devastated. A wasted vote I can't take back. Horror !!!

I could vote during election day but a devastating event could occur before the elections close. Serious trauma.

It seems I'll have to vote at 7:58 pm. Should anything come later then que sera, sera. Trauma, but less.

ps - remember to tell family, friends and acquaintances not vote before 7:58.

ml1 said:
LOST said:

Who can predict the future?

For some reason the picture of Yogi and the quote that ml1 posted does not show up when I hit "quote" on that post. I can try again.

The quote from Yogi was "It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future".

“Outside events could still intervene, and I could certainly see something happening on foreign policy front that changes the face of the race, but as Yogi Berra once said, ‘It’s getting late early,’” a Michigan Republican said. “The problem is, that even when things go wrong with Hillary, Trump cannot stay out of his own way long enough just let her have a bad news cycle. He's got to show some form of proof of life, and soon.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-electoral-votes-gop-insiders-226932#ixzz4H8JqYEUd 
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Here's the thing, and I still don't care who you vote for and still believe you have full freedom of choice in who you vote for, including 3rd party, but while BCC and others are on here shilly-shallying about Clinton's emails and lies about Benghazi and whatnot, this is what Trump supporters actually believe Clinton is going to do:

"Sadly Meghan, you need to wake up, like fast. As it has already been rigged, and they are trying to rig it again, this could be the last election there is if you put in Hillary who is already trying as a candidate to mastermind a world takeover and put us under sharia law, so if you care about your life, you will put in Donald Trump and allow that plot to cease while we put the USA back together." - Facebook user Natasha Viera in reaction to Meghan McCain calling the election "garbage".

"And I know FB people who literally say they will vote hillary over Trump out of only spite because he "says mean things"... They are literally saying "I want to go broke from taxes, have my wife and kids get raped and murdered because sharia law will be implemented, I want no means to defend myself from this, and I want to lose my job too"You stupid snowflakes" - Facebook user Dan Dan

"have no one ever noticed -- the muslims never -- attack the mexican areas - or the black areas - or the zulu areas -- ???? as they will get their fkkkn heads chopped off -- big time -- itsa about time we lwt the mexicans - hispanoics - zulu run riot as france and the rest of the coward goverments are to fakkkn big cowards -- we want trump - we want trump -- booonmmmmm -- booom mmmm" - Facebook Michelina Brian Moir.

"WHEN TRUMP IS PRESIDENT, HE WILL GIVE SOROS TO PUTIN FOR THE WARRANT OUT ON HIM." - Facebook user Lois Wood

Buncha amateurs here on MOL.

ridski said:

Here's the thing, and I still don't care who you vote for and still believe you have full freedom of choice in who you vote for, including 3rd party, but while BCC and others are on here shilly-shallying about Clinton's emails and lies about Benghazi and whatnot, this is what Trump supporters actually believe Clinton is going to do:

"Sadly Meghan, you need to wake up, like fast. As it has already been rigged, and they are trying to rig it again, this could be the last election there is if you put in Hillary who is already trying as a candidate to mastermind a world takeover and put us under sharia law, so if you care about your life, you will put in Donald Trump and allow that plot to cease while we put the USA back together." - Facebook user Natasha Viera in reaction to Meghan McCain calling the election "garbage".

"And I know FB people who literally say they will vote hillary over Trump out of only spite because he "says mean things"... They are literally saying "I want to go broke from taxes, have my wife and kids get raped and murdered because sharia law will be implemented, I want no means to defend myself from this, and I want to lose my job too"You stupid snowflakes" - Facebook user Dan Dan

"have no one ever noticed -- the muslims never -- attack the mexican areas - or the black areas - or the zulu areas -- ???? as they will get their fkkkn heads chopped off -- big time -- itsa about time we lwt the mexicans - hispanoics - zulu run riot as france and the rest of the coward goverments are to fakkkn big cowards -- we want trump - we want trump -- booonmmmmm -- booom mmmm" - Facebook Michelina Brian Moir.

"WHEN TRUMP IS PRESIDENT, HE WILL GIVE SOROS TO PUTIN FOR THE WARRANT OUT ON HIM." - Facebook user Lois Wood

Buncha amateurs here on MOL.

You are preaching to the choir. Except for ajc no one here needs reminding of Trumps BS.

I have already pointed out Hillary's failures and will not repeat them.

I am also glad that you don't care for whom I vote but really do.

ml1 said:

I can't speak for anyone else, but trust me I'm not bent out of shape over this.

No, you;re too busy being part of the Dog Pile Dikcs and reminding people of the disaster of your last
argument with me by bringing up 'shred' or 'shredding' every chance you got. TJs comment really

got under your skin, didn't it?

PVW said:

I have a subscription to The Atlantic. You might notice I often post links from there. I've read most of those articles. It's still amazing to me that you can look at Trump, and honestly find this to be a difficult choice. As I've stated before, I'd vote for Dick Cheney in a heartbeat over Trump.

You still don't get it. This is not the only choice. There are other choices and they could expand between now and the election. 

BCC said:
PVW said:

You still don't get it. This is not the only choice. There are other choices and they could expand between now and the election. 

Lots of choices. Only two outcomes.

No. He and I go way back. I understood his comment 

BCC said:
ml1 said:

No, you;re too busy being part of the Dog Pile Dikcs and reminding people of the disaster of your last
argument with me by bringing up 'shred' or 'shredding' every chance you got. TJs comment really

got under your skin, didn't it?

PVW said:
BCC said:
PVW said:

Not so.

In 2008 Hillary said Bobby Kennedy was shot, implying the same could happen to Obama (she later apologized).

However the fact remains, either of them could leave or be forced out of the race. That would change the entire aspect of choosing for whom to vote.

Why challenge my decision to wait. The question of for whom I vote is a complete non-issue.

BCC said:

No, really I don't. 

BCC said:
PVW said:
BCC said:
PVW said:

Not so.

In 2008 Hillary said Bobby Kennedy was shot, implying the same could happen to Obama (she later apologized).

However the fact remains, either of them could leave or be forced out of the race. That would change the entire aspect of choosing for whom to vote.

Why challenge my decision to wait. The question of for whom I vote is a complete non-issue.

And if we get the Delorean up to 88 miles per hour, you can always go back after November and change your vote.

What a ridiculous attitude.

ridski said:
BCC said:

No, really I don't. 

Good, then we agree - this is a non-issue and you can stop lecturing me about the shortcomings of Mr Trump.

PVW said:
BCC said:
PVW said:
BCC said:
PVW said:

Not so.

And if we get the Delorean up to 88 miles per hour, you can always go back after November and change your vote.

What a ridiculous attitude.

A complete non answer to what I wrote.

Why is it of any importance to make a decision now? Are you saying what I posited is not possible? 

Do you have some way of accurately predicting the future?

Remember Yogi!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.