Here It Is! Live Coverage Of the 2012 Republican National Convention archived

Try not to get too excited by this.

The highlight so far is Erin Burnett on CNN. As they say in the red states, she's purdy.

Senator Kelly Ayotte from New Hampshire is currently doing a great job keeping everyone asleep.

Coming up at 8:40 a film on how Wonder Bread is made. That ought to get this crowd really juiced.

Looks like Issac may be upstaging the RNC. It just hit land in LA.

Mighty Mouse reruns could upstage this snoozathon

BREAKING NEWS: Isaac made landfall in southeastern Louisiana as a Category 1 storm, the National Hurricane Center says.

sbenois, don't you cover these hurricanes?

I wish I was down there honestly.

CNN has some great coverage going on now. Sorry to rain on your RNC parade (no pun intended).

It's okay, the real action at the convention starts at 10pm when Mitt's wife will try to explain why he's not really a big cardboard cutout.

Turtle,

It's on WNET, should you find yourself curious.

TomR

Haven't watched MSNBC in awhile. Chris Matthews and Rev. Al looking older and more tired and angry than usual. Chris has summery striped tie, checkered shirt combo, but it works.

Chris just said, "John Kasich looks like a normal person!" - not sure what that means.

It's a shame the Republicans didn't get Jeb to run. He could beat Obama.

"The EPA is now the Employment Prevention Agency"

Scott Walker getting a big hand from the attendees. Half of Maplewood just threw things at the tv sets.

Might have to put on the Met game. This is painful.

Rev. Al just said he should have worn a button that said "Things go better with Koch [Coke] brothers"

It looks empty there! Where is everyone?

Could it be more boring than the Coco Vandeweghe v. Serena Williams match I'm watching?

Rick Santorum is speaking.

5-4 Phillies.

Santorum is full of *****.

Is the crowd going wild?

angelak said:

Could it be more boring than the Coco Vandeweghe v. Serena Williams match I'm watching?
I'm sticking with the tennis. Even though first round matches are often not the greatest, I enjoy watching the WHOLE tournament.

angelak said:

Yeah, I'm watching the match too; just another workout exercise for Serena.

The only action and excitement was the Ron Paul mayhem at the beginning. Pretty entertaining.

With Santorum on teevee, I might start smoking. Anyone have a Camel unfiltered?

hazel said:

Theme: hands

...might be smoking with both hands.

I missed that mayhem. What happened?

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...except marriage, if you love someone of the same gender.

I might go put on a Celine Dion CD

You can not reply as this discussion is Closed!

Latest Jobs

Employment Wanted

Lessons/Instruction

Advertisement

Advertise here!