Costco has Lysol spray.

Limit, one package of 3 per customer.


This is big news one year ago.  Today, if you follow the science, Not a big deal. 


Redfruit said:

This is big news one year ago.  Today, if you follow the science, Not a big deal. 

Sure it is - people used the spray long before COVID and the panicers  made it unavailable for any use... 


Turns out surface cleaning wasn't all that important anyway.


drummerboy said:

Turns out surface cleaning wasn't all that important anyway.

There are other bacteria and viruses besides SARS-CoV-2. 


Well, sure, but the shortages were caused because people thought it was needed to fight Covid. Maybe they still do.


I've been seeing it at a lot of places....walmart, cvs, shoppers world (south plainfield)...also see microban alot which seems to be good.  there was no limit at those stores, and they had dozens in stock at that time...no one seemed interested.

Dollar Tree has a knock off version, supposedly 99% effective but the ingredients don't look at potent....

I used to use it occasionally, but during covid read the ingredients to try to find an alternative....made me not want to use lysol...

there is in fact some  (low) risk from surface contact....still good to disinfect high touch surfaces.  I clean my phone daily as I am touching surfaces in public the the phone (i have a screen protector so I don't damage the screen cleaning it)


drummerboy said:

Well, sure, but the shortages were caused because people thought it was needed to fight Covid. Maybe they still do.

 Right, but I think the OP's point isn't, "You can get Lysol again to fight Covid", but "You can get Lysol again to fight all those other little nasties in your home."


nohero said:

drummerboy said:

Well, sure, but the shortages were caused because people thought it was needed to fight Covid. Maybe they still do.

 Right, but I think the OP's point isn't, "You can get Lysol again to fight Covid", but "You can get Lysol again to fight all those other little nasties in your home."

 I wasn't responding to the OP. I was responding to yahoo.


I don't see it on their website (?)

I have been buying it in the Lemon scented version for years and then the supply dried up.  I still can't find the Lemon version.  Has anyone else found that?  I just don't like the florals at all.  I can tolerate the Linen scent but would really like to find the Lemon.  Anyone?????




In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.