Open businesses? Post about them here.

This thread is for businesses - other then restaurants.  

In general - landscapers and contractor are able to work.  Some of my sponsors are skyping with clients to discuss projects.

-------------------------------

AVELLINO CUSTOM MASONRY, WATERPROOFING & CONSTRUCTION Throughout these difficult times, the health of our clients and employees is our top priority.

Avellino is operating at full capacity for all of our clients' needs. We are offering services where we can discuss all your needs and concerns via telephone, email, Skype or Facetime.

Avellino will arrive in a timely manner and complete your project with our signature expertise.
Telephone: 908-879-8699

Website: www.avellinomasonry.com

------------------------------

Magnolia Home Remodeling is also offering Skype to discuss projects

https://www.magnoliahomeremodeling.com/
------------------------------

I am busy building websites - feel free to message me if you need a new site - or update your existing one!
https://maplewood.worldwebs.com/messages/compose/jamie

Here's a couple or samples:

http://essexmorriscontracting.com/

https://pylosrestaurant.com/

------------------------------

Here's a list of businesses in South Orange

https://southorangecovid19.com/business

------------------------------

Springfield Avenue:

https://www.springfieldavenue.com/covid19-updates

------------------------------

Home Related Services:

https://maplewood.worldwebs.com/business/home-related-services


Summit Springfield Family Medicine, Dr. Hugh Snyder and Dr. Samantha Pozner are available for telemedicine visits by appointment. 9am to 5 pm.

908-277-0050




The UPS store in South Orange is open. Mailing/shipping businesses are considered essential. I don't know about Rocket Ship and Print up the street. Their website says nothing about remaining in operation.


Just picked up from Toro Loco.

For anyone else who loves Toro, Oscar and the rest of the crew, the kitchen is open for business. Short wait!


Place an order!


N&K Prime Market - great new butcher on  Springfield Avenue.  And they will deliver with one day’s notice.  Have really enjoyed their steaks,’pork chops, bacon, and B&E chicken.  Had amazing 1.5 in rib eyes!


The Local Yarn Store in SO takes orders over the phone and you can pick up your supplies curbside


Bunchers Hardware in Millburn, super nice and very helpful without the crazy home depot lines. they're an older couple so wear a mask so you don't infect them, they don't seem to be worried enough!


We have been trying to go strictly with delivery. We order meat from N&K, milk, fruit and pastries from Liv Breads, and beer, etc. from Wine Barrel. Is there any place that will deliver veggies? 


jfinnegan said:

We have been trying to go strictly with delivery. We order meat from N&K, milk, fruit and pastries from Liv Breads, and beer, etc. from Wine Barrel. Is there any place that will deliver veggies? 

 Wine barrel is delivering? It isn't on their webpage. 


Wine Barrel is delivering twice a week, though they're preference is pickup through the teller window. You can email them at delivery.winebarrel@gmail.com Email them what you want along with your address and phone number and they'll call you to go over the order and arrange payment. They delivered to me yesterday and texted me after they had left everyhing by the front door. 


jfinnegan said:

We have been trying to go strictly with delivery. We order meat from N&K, milk, fruit and pastries from Liv Breads, and beer, etc. from Wine Barrel. Is there any place that will deliver veggies? 

 On FB someone posted that Gargiulo produce in hillside is making preset produce boxes for no contact pickup.

I signed up for misfits and got my first box this week. I will do it every two weeks for now and hope to supplement. Right now they are not shipping until the end of April. 

I heard Ashley is doing curbside pickup. You email and they will do contact free delivery to your trunk. 

I snagged a Costco grocery delivery last week. Took a few days of trying and it was a week out. Have not had any luck since. 

I’m realizing I may NEED to go to the store in person next week, which will be a month since I’ve left the house.


Thanks for the info. We were thinking of doing misfits.


jeffl said:

N&K Prime Market - great new butcher on  Springfield Avenue.  And they will deliver with one day’s notice.  Have really enjoyed their steaks,’pork chops, bacon, and B&E chicken.  Had amazing 1.5 in rib eyes!

 Here are mine: three 18oz NY Strip...


Looks pretty good for well done.


sasquatch2 said:

Bunchers Hardware in Millburn, super nice and very helpful without the crazy home depot lines. they're an older couple so wear a mask so you don't infect them, they don't seem to be worried enough!

 Always liked them. Good personal service.


Formerlyjerseyjack said:

 Always liked them. Good personal service.

 I went there yesterday and was amazed by how much they pack into that space. 


I love those old-timey hardware stores.


Maplewood Trattoria opens today for take out


oots said:

Maplewood Trattoria opens today for take out

 Any update on South Orange Trattotia


vermontgolfer said:

oots said:

Maplewood Trattoria opens today for take out

 Any update on South Orange Trattotia

 i think south orange trat next week


New Specials @ Bunny’s!


I picked up Saturday night from Jade Lake Gourmet in Millburn. Website for ordering on line didn't work so I called in the order. They give you an order number and then you wait outside by back door near parking area and they bring out order put it on a table and call out order number. They were way behind so while they told me order would be ready at 6:30 it was close to 7 when it came out.


STANV said:

I picked up Saturday night from Jade Lake Gourmet in Millburn. Website for ordering on line didn't work so I called in the order. They give you an order number and then you wait outside by back door near parking area and they bring out order put it on a table and call out order number. They were way behind so while they told me order would be ready at 6:30 it was close to 7 when it came out.

 That's been my experience.  They are one of the few Chinese restaurants still open.




In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Latest Jobs

Help Wanted

Advertisement