2016-2017 CHS Ultimate Discount Card available now.....

Columbia High School girls Ultimate Frisbee will once again be selling the very popular CHS Ultimate Discount Card. If you are not familiar, the hard plastic discount card sells for 10.00 and the cardholder receives YEAR long discounts to the many local merchants who happily agree to offer various discounts when a customer shows the card to them when paying for item or service. You may use this card each time you patronize the store. It is meant to be kept in your wallet/purse etc... so you have it with you each time you frequent the listed merchants, which are listed on the card itself. The participating merchants are local to Maplewood /South Orange and steadfast in their support of our athletes. I hope you will help by buying a CHS Ultimate Discount Card. I am sure you will agree that it is too good to pass up. We have many who purchase for friends,family members, co-workers,neighbors, token gifts for the holidays...best of all it benefits the Frisbee team, the cardholder anddd the small, local merchant! Can it get any better than that? "Win! Win! Win!"
If you know that you would like this school years card you can leave a reply on this thread and I will contact you by private message Thank you for your continued support of the CHS Ultimate program.
See card below for merchants and their offers, front and back of card.

Purchased one last year and would do it again this year...where will they be sold? Last year, I purchased mine in front of Ashley's. Will they continue to be openly be sold?

Hi, eyetry,

Not sure whether  you check for messages, but I sent you one regarding the Ultimate discount card. Thanks!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.