2016-2017 CHS Ultimate Discount Card available now.....

Columbia High School girls Ultimate Frisbee will once again be selling the very popular CHS Ultimate Discount Card. If you are not familiar, the hard plastic discount card sells for 10.00 and the cardholder receives YEAR long discounts to the many (24) local merchants who happily agree to offer various discounts when a customer shows the card to them when paying for item or service. You may use this card each time you patronize the store. It is meant to be kept in your wallet/purse etc... so you have it with you each time you frequent the listed merchants, which are listed on the card itself. The participating merchants are local to Maplewood /South± and steadfast in their support of our athletes. I hope you will help by buying a CHS Ultimate Discount Card. I am sure you will agree that it is too good to pass up. We have many who purchase for friends,family members, co-workers,neighbors, token gifts for the holidays...best of all it benefits the Frisbee team, the cardholder anddd the small, local merchant! Can it get any better than that? "Win! Win! Win!"
If you know that you would like this school years card you can leave a reply on this thread and I will contact you by private message. Thank you for your continued support of the CHS Ultimate program.

As I wrote elsewhere this card remains a great deal year to year and pays for itself within 2 to 3 restaurant visits. Go buy, support and save!

I would like to buy one eyetry....

Thank you oh oh I will send you a private message.....

A full year of discounts, each time you use the card with the listed merchants you will be given the discount on the card! The card expires Oct 31st 2017!

Where can we buy one? Do any of the stores sell them?

Sweetie, I can sell you one or more if you'd like oh oh I will private message you more information to get a card/s into your hands.

Thank you all for your interest in the CHS Ultimate Discount Card. If you posted interest on this thread then I will have private messaged you with details in order to get/pickup the card/s. Thank you for your support of the girls Ultimate Frisbee team at Columbia High School oh oh

eyetry, I would like to purchase a card as well. Pls pm me with the details.

Thanks

Thank you windycity oh oh Got your payment today.

*It's a great day to pick up your card/s oh oh If you expressed interest in a card here on this thread then I have PM'd you that your card/s are ready to be picked up at my home. Each card request is bagged, tagged and waiting for their owners to claim them oh ohThank you to those that have already picked up, I appreciate it.*

Can I have two, please?

Yes Zucca oh oh I will message you with details and thank you.

This card has paid for itself already....and I have a year to go!

So happy to hear Browneyes! Those that know, know cheese We still have cards available...

Just a heads up your 2015-2016 CHS Ultimate Discount Card expires on Monday Oct 31st oh oh That is 2 days away.......

Ps for those that asked for cards and havent picked up, cards are running low and I will have to sell unclaimed cards as needed. Please pick up if you requested a card. I sent pick up information to you weeks ago....oh oh

CHS Ultimate Discount Cards still available oh oh

I strongly recommend buying at least one card per family (we have two in our family). Even if you just frequent fairly regularly 2 of the many places on the card (for us it's the Parkwood and Village Trattoria) this card pays for itself in a few uses and you're supporting a worth cause. It's the quintessential definition of win/win. smile

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.